- Feel like you are “enough,” instead of always comparing yourself to others?
- Confidently put your faith first in your career, staying true your beliefs in the workplace?
- Break free from what the world defines as success to follow your heart’s desires, the desires you know God planted within you?
- Just say no to all those people who are constantly pulling you in every direction, except what you want to do?
- Find some sort of balance, instead of living in chaos and fatigue?
You are not alone! Over the past few years, I have talked with so many Christian women who are struggling to achieve personal and professional success. They have a deep desire to live according to God’s purpose for their lives, but they feel stuck, unable to discern that clear path because of roadblocks that keep them from moving forward. For these women of faith, success is even more elusive because they feel like they have to look like they “have it all together” on the outside when inside they are crumbling.
I want you to trade your fear, doubt and exhaustion from being who you aren’t, for the freedom, energy and joy that is found from living authentically as who God created you to be!
Together, we will walk together through a proven process to unearth your unique gifts and strengths, overcome your limiting beliefs and create a strategic plan for success on your terms, not what the world says you should be. I’ll be right there with you all the way as your navigator, cheerleader, accountability partner and friend. Most importantly, we will have God as our Lighthouse, pointing the way.
In today’s hectic world, when things often seem out of control, it is more important than ever that you become grounded in who you are, and what you really want in life so you can serve at a higher level. I am here to give you the tools and confidence to stand firm in your purpose as you prepare for your next steps, both personally and professionally.
It’s time to let your brilliance shine!
“Wow! What a difference working with you has made to my life. I can’t begin to express my gratitude for your hard work, patience and brilliance helping me define the road ahead. When I started your program, I was demoralized, scared and doubtful that I could define my life in a new way, even though I longed desperately for a change. You showed me how to rethink who I am and what I can do….Today, I have confidence that I can fulfill my plan—and I owe it all to you.” ~Ann Goldenberg
Who do I work with?
- Any woman who feels like she has been living on auto-pilot for years, and now wants to live with greater meaning and purpose.
- Professional women who are experiencing career burnout, ready to explore the possibilities for their next steps as they create success on their own terms.
- Women who want to follow their dreams of starting a business that is fulfilling and that glorifies God.
- Entrepreneurs who want to experience greater success as they boldly live out their faith through their businesses.
- Women who are in transition such as divorce, the empty nest or retirement, and who are searching for their new “identity.
- Women who want to leave a rich legacy, and want to leave behind a life with no regrets.
If you are ready to reflect, renew and redirect your life, there is no better time than now! I am here to guide you, committed to providing the clarity, confidence and tools you need to make the leap.
Finding Susan was like discovering a pool of fresh water for me! Susan has been so generous with me as we’ve gotten to know each other over the past four months. I appreciate the way she sees a situation I’m experiencing from a fresh angle and then challenges me to take a new approach. She speaks from experience – both success and failure – and is incredibly genuine. I am so grateful for this woman and what she represents, and I hope that more will take advantage of her keen and sensitive insight and wisdom. There is much to gain! ~Caroline DePalatis
If you are ready to live a life that fully honors God, I offer three options.
Let’s get started!
Blessings and Brilliance: 5 Steps to Confidence, Clarity and Ease
What would it feel like to be authentically living out your God-designed purpose, comfortable with who you are in your career? Would you like to get unstuck and enjoy life’s journey, knowing you are bringing glory to Him all the way?
Join me for a 5-step self-study course when you will learn how to live authentically as you follow God’s calling for your life. By aligning your career, personal life and volunteer work with the purpose that He created you to fulfill, you will experience higher self-worth, greater meaning and reduced stress as you confidently put Christ first in the workplace.
Bold & Brilliant Inner Circle of Success
This group coaching program is for women who want to ignite God’s brilliance in their lives as they integrate faith, family and career to honor God in every way. By surrounding herself with her own personal advisory board, each member will gain clarity about her life’s purpose, she will create a unique plan for success on her terms, not the world’s, and she will take giant steps toward achieving her God-designed potential through group problem solving, fresh perspectives, accountability partners and the pursuit of excellence, not perfection.
If you are ready to take decisive action toward achieving your God-given potential, this program will give you the steps to do it with greater confidence and ease. I will personally guide you through a proven process to
- unload the heavy baggage of self-sabotage that is holding you back.
- embrace your unique gifts, strengths and core values so you can live an authentic life.
- cast a vision for your ideal future, following the path that God has created for you.
- create a strategic plan to achieve success on your own terms, boldly living out your faith along the way.
- lay out a detailed plan allowing you to start your own business, if that is where your purpose leads you!
Susan has been a God send in my life! Working with her has truly been life changing. Now that I understand my life’s purpose, I am able to prioritize and focus on what truly matters. She has also tremendously helped me with goal setting and a plan for achieving those goals. The most important component of Susan’s programs and individual sessions is that it is all Christ centered. I’m truly thankful for her Godly wisdom and her sharing her life’s passion with me! ~Hillary Barton